Friday, 8 March 2013

Newest dog portraits.

Here is the latest dog portrait I have worked on, finished off a few days ago. It is done with Ink and watercolour and is about 25 x 32cm.


Oh and also a couple of others that I painted last year, but forgot to share! The first is a private commission done in ink and watercolour, the second is oil and was painted for Eastern Counties C.K.C.S from a selection of members photos:



Finally, every year I donate a painting (or paintings) to the event Dachshund of the Year, which are auctioned off to raise money for the event. Here is one I did for this years DOTY, which is was around A5-ish in size:



I'm always happy to paint portraits of any pets, just drop me a line at googoogilly@hotmail.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...