Thursday, 1 November 2012

Updates

Thought I should probably put an update on as I haven't blogged in ages... oops! We have moved and settled into our new place now (pictures to follow maybe?) and its so nice to have a full house, we have a spare room which we have set up into a proper studio which is the best ever.

I have been crazy busy working on commissions, and also this :



I have been having fun bleaching/dying clothes in my spare time, and started putting them on ebay. Its sort of just an enjoyable little side project from my illustration at the moment :)

Anyway, i'll try and have a big scanning session soon and put lots of new stuff up. But for now i'll leave you with this picture of me visiting a badass castle. Pro tip: if you ever visit a castle, don't wear platform shoes.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...