Tuesday, 24 April 2012

T-Shirt Roughs

I am planning on entering Ohh Deer's t-shirt competition, here are some roughs I quickly sketched out last night.




When I read the brief all I could think about is how much I dislike summer, mainly because I can't cope with the heat and sun which always manages to make me feel really sick and lightheaded. This therefore causes me to spend most of the summer inside in the darkest (and coolest) rooms I can find, and when I do go out making sure I'm covered up and sporting a massive black hat, its almost like I go back in time to my 14 year old goth self. Therefore all I could think about was something kinda gothic trying to be summery, hence the skulls made out of sunflowers.

So there you go! (end of boring story about myself)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...