Saturday, 25 February 2012

Triumph Collages

I decided to do a couple of briefs for my Major Project, and one of them is for Triumph by YCN. I thought it would be nice to do Triumph as I could do something a bit different, as recently all my work and commissions has been animal related. 


Anyway, the brief is to promote the company's bra fitting service as 70% of women wear the wrong size bra. I thought it would be nice to have people literally not fitting together, as properly fitting underwear is key to your clothes looking right and you feeling good.


I decided to start by doing some quick collages with images from fashion magazines, as I felt using fashion photos for references would give the advertising more of a younger, current feel. Although the target audience is 'style seekers aged 25-50' from asking around I found that most people view the brand as one for an older audience, more 35-60; therefore I felt it was important to bring in a younger age group. 




I also found working with collage quite useful, in that its easy to play around and find the best composition, plus I think the different sized body parts from different photos work well with the concept. (The collages went kinda crazy and streaky when I scanned them in)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...