Friday, 21 October 2011

Human Animal Relationships

For my new University project I am looking at the Relationship between Humans and Animals. One of the first things I came across was an article about animals who used to live in the UK, but are now extinct. The article said that they were thinking about reintroducing certain species back into ecosystem, which is quite interesting. Anyway I decided to start here, and made some studies in my sketchbook of the extinct animals.



I have also briefly looked at foxes, which I think are quite an interesting animal due to the way they have adapted to live alongside humans in cities. For someone who lives in the country, especially farmers, a fox may be seen as a menace whereas someone who lives in a city may see them as cute. I also read an article in National Geographic Magazine about the domestication of foxes... so maybe in the future they will have an extra role as a domestic pet. 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...