Sunday, 12 June 2011

A few new Commissions.

A couple of illustrations done to accompany an article in Dog World about Companion Shows, focusing on the 'Fancy Dress' novelty class. I thought it would be nice to keep them light hearted to suit the mood of the shows, and to have the two fit together... so you have a 'Princess' and a 'Frog'.






Oh and my initial drawings in my sketchbook for these two. I thought the Bichon looked cute, the Pomeranian obvious needs more work on the face although my main aim was just to make sure that they worked in the outfits, as I had to piece them together from several references:




Another private commission I finished a little while ago is another cute Basset Hound. Bassets are always so lovely to draw :) My scanner blurred the image slightly in the middle, its always a shame that paintings scanned in never look as good as their originals.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...