Thursday, 21 April 2011

Gold Leaf Jewellery!

Heres a look at a personal project I have been working on - gold leaf doggy themed jewellery! It started off as something I was messing around with in my spare time, and evolved into a whole collection with lots of different designs... I guess in a way its kind of a continuation of the greetings cards I produced last year, that project kinda started me off and gave me the inspiration. 


Anyway, I only have a few pieces available at the moment, which can be bought via my Etsy Shop, as they take so long to produce. Although when I have a little more spare time i'll be adding more designs :)



















1 comment:

the shinning light said...

wow You really love the dog me too.

www.nellynazario.weebly.com
www.artpaintingshiddentales.blogspot.com
www.nazarioartpainting.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...