Friday, 18 March 2011

Semi-Finished Zine

We had the crit yesterday for our Zines, we only had a couple of days to do the project and I didn't manage to get it completely finished... I want to add more drawing into it, and put on the text. When I got home yesterday it was getting dark so I didn't manage to photograph it until this morning. I stitched it together although managed to put the acetate page for the jellyfish in backwards haha, so i'll have to take it apart again.


I'm really pleased with how it is so far... although I feel without the text on it doesn't communicate what I want it to. 














No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...