Thursday, 10 February 2011

I'm an Alligator

More studies done for my Ziggy Stardust project. I have been trying to develop the ideas and concepts in the lyrics of 'Moonage Daydream' and 'Rock n Roll Suicide'. My draft is almost complete now, I just have to develop the text then I can start putting it all together. I have decided to work on the final in photoshop using scans of my images, so that I have plenty of freedom in case I want to edit the colours, layout, etc.







The Alligators are due to the first line of Moonage Daydream, "I'm an Alligator". Ziggy is putting on this fierce persona and becoming almost like a God, believing he is going to save everyone on Earth and all his fans - although in the end he is destroyed showing that the whole time he was vulnerable.
I really like the monoprints, especially the gold ink on black :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...